Tangier & Chefchaouen 2-Day Tour From Casablanca By Train
Discover Tangier and the blue-painted town of Chefchaouen in Morocco's Rif Mountains on this combo trip from Casablanca by High Speed Train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport Comfortable A/C Minibus with free onboard Wifi & Return Train Ticket (TGV)
- Professional Local Guides
- 3* Hotel Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- All Transportation
- Professional Driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Dinner
- Monuments Entry Fee
Day 1: Tangier
Stop At: Tangier, Tangier, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
Pickup from your hotel in Casablanca at 8 am and drive to Casa Voyageurs train station to catch the High Speed Train to Tangier. Upon arrival at Tangier railway station, you will start your tour of the city and its surroundings. Visit Spartel Cape and the Hercules caves to enjoy an exceptional view of the strait of Gibraltar and the Atlantic Ocean. Continue to the Kasbah district next to the port, and explore the traditional handicraft shops of the old medina. Stop to admire the magnificent minaret, overlooking the sea. Enjoy the opportunity to pass by the Grand Socco, where multiple small hotels have previously accommodated famous artists and writers such as Matisse, Camille Saint Saens and Paul Bowles. At the end of your tour, you'll be dropped off at your hotel in Tangier.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in 3* Hotel
Day 2: Chefchaouen
Stop At: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
In the morning after your breakfast, you’ll head high up into the Rif Mountains to Chefchaouen, a town with a stunning walled medina, and originally a Berber post. The main square is the heart of Chefchaouen and features a kasbah built in the 18th century, a central mosque, and cafés with authentic Moroccan menus. The busy market offers a mix of traditional Moroccan wares and souvenirs, with some excellent bargains. The town itself is easy to explore. The kasbah, built by Moulay Ismail, is now practically a ruin and located next to it is the great mosque. Although the old medina is small, you’ll find souks offering an array of goods. At the end of the tour, you will be taken to Tangier railway station to catch the high speed train back to Casablanca.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.