Tangier Chefchaouen Day Trip
Join us on this day trip to Chefchaouen from Tangier to discover the beauty of the Rif and Chefchaouen mountains. Upon arrival in the city, immerse yourself in the medina of Chefchaouen, one of the most picturesque historic centers of Morocco. Accompanied by a local multi-language guide, you will enjoy strolling through its winding streets lined with pretty blue houses. You will also visit its souks. During your visit, you will also be taken to the ethnographic museum of Chaouen. It houses a collection of regional dresses, musical instruments and handicrafts, which will give you an idea of the lifestyle of the inhabitants of this region of Morocco. Then choose a restaurant for lunch at your leisure for about an hour. We recommend that you try the tagine,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- On your arrival, or at the exit of your accommodation in Tangier, you will be welcomed by your guide providing you with a private, comfortable people carrier, equipped with Wi-Fi and air-conditioned for a journey that will take you to Chefchaouen through the picturesque mountains of the Western Rif. In fact, the road crosses the Jbala region, so it is very common to see local women with their traditional dress selling their handicrafts.
Once in Chaouen, you will be welcomed in one of the most relaxed cities in all of Morocco. Long known for its hikes, this small mountain town has truly developed as a travel destination. Chaouen is far enough from the beaten track to deter most tourists, making it calm enough for visitors brave enough to venture to the edge of the Rif Mountains. The narrow blue pedestrian streets of Chaouen lead to large squares and breathtaking views of the lush valley below.
Of course, you will have plenty of opportunities to stop for lunch (own expense) during the Medina tour, the guide will help you find the best restaurant for you. Before the end, you will have some free time to look for handcrafted souvenirs in the souks (IF YOU WISH), or simply sip a mint tea in a traditional cafe and learn more about the tea rituals.
We are really flexible with regard to transfer meeting points, which could be the city port of Tangier, the port Tangier-MED, the airport of Tangier, a hotel or anywhere in Tangier.
We will be happy to answer your questions.
Other products offered by BBKTours:
• Private tour of Tangier
• 4 hour private tour of Tangier
• Private transfer: Tangier - Chefchaouen
• Private transfer: Tangier - Tetouan or Tamuda Bay
• Private transfer: Tangier airport (TNG) - City of Tangier
• Private transfer: Port of the city of Tangier - Asilah
Departure Point :Tangier, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer from the hotel is offered for this excursion. Note: If you book within 24 hours of the departure time of the tour / activity, we will not guarantee the transfer from the hotel. After completing your purchase, you will receive all the details (phone number, e-mail address, etc.) so that our local operator can arrange the transfer.Airports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/3/2020 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.