Tangier Day Trip from Seville
Discover the charm of Morocco on a full day trip from Seville. Pass by the impressive strait of Gibraltar enjoying amazing views before you arrive in the Mediterranean old port of Tangier. Stroll in the bustling bazar, full of life, locals and exotic souvenirs that will make you dream of your trip to Africa.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide in Tangier
- Guided visit
What's excluded :
- Optional Camel ride
- Please check the visa requirements for your country.
- Traditional lunch (arranged by us for a local payment €15)
- Return ferry tickets (arranged by us for a local payment of €80)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Not Just a Tourist, Plaza de Rosa de Pasion 4, 41009 Seville Spain
You will begin the day with a hotel pickup and a beautiful and relaxing drive to the port town of Tarifa where you will board a ferry to Tangiers (local payment €80 PP). Enjoying the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean and keeping a lookout for the dolphins that often accompany us.
Upon arrival in the Tangiers you will be taken on a sightseeing tour, in and around the city. You will witness not only the older and more historical sites, but also how the influences from outside have shaped this city into a modern and thriving hub of commerce and trade.
We will drive along the Atlantic coastline to Spartel Cape, the most North Western point on the African mainland, and one of the focal points of Tangiers. The lighthouse was built in 1864 as part of the international agreement zone, cooperatively with nine European nations and the American and Moroccan government.
Continuing along the Atlantic coast we stop at what is know as Hercules cave, these caves date back to the Neolithic period, the cave is partially man-made and natural. The construction of these caves is a marvel of engineering, considering the crudity of tools that these people would have had at the time, and leaves us wondering, did they have help? You also have the option at this time to take a ride on a camel along the beaches.
Returning to the city we stop for lunch in a traditional Moroccan restaurant, enjoying the diverse and very flavorful and typical cuisine of the region (local payment €15 PP). After lunch we will begin a walking tour of the city starting in the Kasbah, with its beautiful museum (The sultan’s Palace), giving you an insightful look into the history of the area from prehistoric times to the 19th century. After which we will show you to the Medina, where you will experience a typical Moroccan market, getting to interact with the friendly locals and perhaps also visiting a local bakery.
Prior to heading back and board our return ferry we might have some free time to shop for some souvenirs, take some last minute photos or perhaps just relax and have a drink.
Once we arrive back in Tarifa we will return to Seville and drop you off at your hotel to dream of your Moroccan adventure.
• Schedule: Monday to Sunday at 8:00
• Duration: 12-15 hours
• Group size: 1- 8 people
• Meeting point: Hotel pick up
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guest from hotels/accommodations/locations in Seville City Centre. The pickup might be in a nearby location and not the exact address.PLEASE NOTE: Pickup time will vary depending on Ferry departure. Please keep the whole day free.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case the ferry company cancels the ferry ride due to bad weather conditions and does not offer another ferry within the next 2 hours the tour will be cancelled and NO REFUND will be be possible except for lunch, ferry tickets and the optional camel ride. We advise you strongly to have a travel insurance to be covered in such cases!!!
- Discover Africa in a comfortable day trip
- Learn about the Andalusian, Moorish, colonial and Moroccan architectural influences in this city.
- Ride a camel on the beach (optional), costs 18€ as local payment and learn the cave of Hercules.
- Enjoy the rich and flavorful Moroccan cuisine in a traditional local restaurant (local payment of €15 PP) to be paid 1 week prior to the date by credit card.
- Infant seats available
- Local payment of €80 PP for the return ferry tickets to be paid 1 week prior to the date by credit card.
- Please leave the entire day free as ferries can change their timetable and your start and return time will be affected accordingly.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.