Tangier Half-Day Shore Excursion
• Meet your guide and driver at Tangier port next to the pier
• drive along the coast to Cap Spartel famous for its lighthouse
• Continue to Hercules Caves. The legend says this was where Hercules once separated Europe from Africa!
• Enjoy some stunning views of the strait of Gibraltar while sipping a cup of mint tea at a local cafe
• Drive back to the Medina, to visit the ancient Kasbah, built above the port
• Enjoy a walk at the labyrinthine streets of the Medina to the Grand Succo to watch the locals do their daily shopping activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C modern vehicle with a driver
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed skillful guide
- Visit both Cap Spartel & Hercules Caves
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- Entrance to the American Legation ( Closed on Saturday afternoon, Sundays)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangier, Tangier, Tangier-Tetouan Region
Your tour will be in Tangier medina.
Stop At: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
You will have a tour in the medina and see a kasbah also.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you by email/WhatsApp the day before the departure day to provide you all the information needed about the pickup.Ports
- tanger port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.