Tangier Private Customized Tour
These guides will customize your tour to your exact desires, including hours spent. See and experience what YOU want to see and experience, whether it be a tourist attraction or places for the locals. They will ensure you enjoy your time in Morocco while keeping you safe and saving you money should you choose to visit the market.
For questions, please call Customer Care for any inquiry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hercules Cave
- Entry/Admission - Achakar Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hercules Cave, Cap Spartel, Tangier Morocco
This cave has historical, archaeological, and mythical significance. You can see evidence of the Phoenicians, the Berber people, and even where Hercules himself is believed to have stayed before his 11th Labour--to get golden apples from the Hesperides Garden. The cave has two outlets, one to the sea, the other to the land. There are free and paid entrances (included in cost of tour).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Achakar Beach, Tangier, Morocco
Ride camels on the beautiful Achakar Beach along Cape Spartel, where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy the enchanting view of the Cape Spartel Lighthouse.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tangier Casbah, Place de la Kasbah, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Visit Old Town Tangier to see the famous Casbah or meander through the many specialty shops of the Market.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :136 Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up wherever you are--hotels, airport, ferry, any meeting point.Airports
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- Tangier Ville
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.