Tangier Private Full-Day City Tour
Are you looking for an experience of a lifetime? this comprehensive full-day tour of Tangier that joins both the sightseeing tour around Tangier and the guided walking tour of the Medina and the Kasbah offers an excellent opportunity to come to terms with the local Moroccan culture. By the end of the day, you'll go home with memories that will remain embedded in your heart...
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet & greet at the port of Tangier upon arrival
- Private & professional local tour guide
- Private, air-conditioned & well-maintained Minivan, Minibus or 4WD.
- Bottled water
- Admission fees to historical sites and places of attraction
- Unique Experiences
- Entry/Admission - Hercules Cave
- Entry/Admission - Musee de la Kasbah
- Entry/Admission - American Legation
What's excluded :
- Camel ride experience
- Tips when appropriate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc Perdicaris, Foret de R_milat, Tangier Morocco
Have a nice drive from Tangier Ville Port to the lush Perdicaris Parc that is shrouded in mystery and is rich in history. The view of the Mediterranean and the Iberian Peninsula are stunning.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cap Spartel, 14km west of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Enjoy the majestic views of the Atlantic & the Mediterranean Seas as it's believed they both converge at this point. The lighthouse is still in operation exactly as it was founded by the eight International Powers. You can have a short break in one of the cafes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hercules Cave, Cap Spartel, Tangier Morocco
Learn about the mysteries that this pre-historic Caves of Hercules are shrouded in. Enjoy the view of the opening into the sea that has the shape of the African Map.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee de la Kasbah, El Casbah Square, Tangier Morocco
Have a walking tour around the Kasbah District that stands uphill overlooking the Old Medina, the Port, the Iberian Peninsula and the Rock of Gibraltar. Enjoy the stunning views from the Bab Bhar (Gate to the Sea), then visit the Kasbah Museum. This Museum was once resided by the late Alaouite Sultan Moulay Ismail in the 17th century. It exhibits a wide selection of antiques, ancient utensils that go back to the Roman Era that resided in the northern part of Morocco, rugs, chandeliers...and the building itself is impressive.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Explore the Medina with your private tour guide, stop by a local communal oven or bakery. Learn about the local lifestyle and visit the vibrant Souks (markets) that are divided into sections based on the product they put for sale including vegetables, fruits, spices, fish, crafts, olives, coffee, chicken and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: American Legation, 8 Zankat America, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Visit the American Legation that has been turned recently into a museum witnessing the long-established diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Morocco & the United States of America. This is the first administrative building outside the USA after Independence. Morocco was the first country worldwide to recognize the Independence of the USA. The letters of correspondence between the late Sultan Moulay Suleiman and George Washington are the witness behind the historical relations between the two countries...
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also meet and greet upon arrival at the railway station if you take the speedy train from Casablanca or Rabat Tangier. Or even the night train from Marrakech to TangierAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier Ville Port
- Tangier Med Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.