Tango like a Local in Buenos Aires
We will start the evening with absolute beginners tango class. The class is structured to teach you some basic steps as well a provide a strong foundation and understanding of the dance. After the class you will have the chance join me and other tango dancers at a local milonga—tango parlor. We always have great seats in the middle of all the action. You will learn about the history of tango and the secret codes and rules of the milonga. We will hear amazing tango music and watch the locals dance around the floor. We may even be surprised with live music or a performance by professional dancers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine for the table to share
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Maldita Milonga
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Snacks are available to purchase in pesos (ARS)
- Watch locals dance try their new dance moves
Departure Point :Humboldt 55, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.