Tank Dive Trip around Providenciales - Open Water Certified Divers
Explore at your own pace in your buddy team or take advantage of our professional guide. If you are a solo diver you will buddy with our guide or if you are in a buddy team you can choose to plan your own dive and go at your own pace. Navigation is easy along the edge of the wall and we make it even easier by placing a marker at the turn off point back to the boat. With great visibility and generally little in the way of currents this is a vacation divers delight. Come face to face with the reef inhabitants and it is unusual not to spot a cruising reef shark or two. Don't worry, they are as wary of you as you are of them. It just makes for an awesome experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
We take you by boat to our chosen dive area for the day. Where we go each day depends on a number of factors, most importantly what the weather is doing. We station boats on both sides of the island to take advantage of always being able to dive in the lee of the island if it is windy. Wherever we go, you will scuba dive at 2 different dive sites along our famous barrier reef. The diving is all wall diving and is suitable only for scuba divers who have dived within the last year and are Open Water Certified or above. Proof of certification and a signed waiver are required.
Dives are to a maximum depth of 100ft and are no-decompression dives. Experienced divers can dive as a buddy team, or can follow our guide who will dive with any solo divers. After the first dive we move to our second dive site and enjoy not only the beautiful scenery but also snacks and refreshments during our rest period between dives. The second dive is made shallower than the first dive with depth and time mandated by your dive computer.
Depending on the dive location for the day the boat ride is anywhere between 20 minutes and 1 hour and is an integral part of the day, a chance to make new friends.
• Princess Alexandra National Park, TKCA 1ZZ Providenciales
• West Caicos, Turks and Caicos
• French Cay, Turks and Caicos
Departure Point :Turtle Cove Marina, P.O Box 58, Turtle Cove, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended following recent surgery
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We recommend bringing own water bottles, and we now serve only individually packaged snacks. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and store it in a cooler we have on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.