Taormina & Castelmola With Lunch
An opportunity to discover and visit Taormina (52 km away from Messina) with its Greek Theater, Corso Umberto and its exclusive shops and famous bars. You will admire the wonderful landscape and Isola Bella, a nature riserve-Unesco Heritage. The tour also includes a short visit to the picturesque village of Castelmola.
In the excursion you also have a lunch in a typical sicilian restaurant where you can eat some typical dishes of Sicily.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver/ Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Greek Roman theatre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Madonnina del Porto, 98122, Messina, Sicily Italy
The Virgin of Letter is the Patron Saint of Messina.
Pass By: Fontana di Nettuno, Messina, Sicily Italy
This fountain represents the God of the seas: Neptune.
Pass By: Chiesa di S. Francesco all'Immacolata, Viale Boccetta incrocio Via XXIV, Messina, Sicily Italy
It is an impressive temple, the second in size for the churches of Messina
Stop At: Tempio Votivo di Cristo Re, Viale Principe Umberto, Messina, Sicily Italy
The Sanctuary of Cristo Re is situated in the panoramic point of the city where we will do a short stop at the end of our tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castelmola, ME, Via Medaglia d'Oro Calabrò Giovanni, 5, 98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
An ancient and beautiful village situated on the top of Taormina.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Porta Catania di Taormina, Corso Umberto, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
One of the two gateway of Taormina. Called in this way because is situated in front of Catania.
Stop At: Duomo di Taormina, Piazza Duomo, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The Cathedral Fortress, as the Cathedral of Taormina was defined, was built around 1400 on the ruins of a small church from the Middle Ages and dedicated to San Nicola di Bari.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza IX Aprile, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Together with the third wall, whose remains are still visible on the right side up to the castle, it delimited the part of the city defined as 'fifteenth-century village'.
Pass By: Piazza IX Aprile, Piazza 9 Aprile, 6, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Piazza IX Aprile is Taormina's most elegant "living room".
Characteristic are the outdoor bars and artists who paint portraits and landscapes.
Pass By: Porta Messina, Corso Umberto 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The second gateway of Taormina and in front of it you can see the city of Messina.
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy
Piazza Duomo is situated in the historical centre of Taormina and is the meeting point from where the visit of Corso Umberto I, the main street, starts
Departure Point :1: Messina Cruise Terminal - Terminal Crociere, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 47, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
2: Via I Settembre, 110, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
3: Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
THE PICKUP TIME IS SETTLED 30 MINUTES AFTER THE DISEMBARKATION. Example: if your ship arrives at 8:00 AM the pickup time will be 8:30 AM; if the ship arrives at 9:00 AM the pickup time will be 9:30 AM, and so on. Ports
- Messina PORT
- GIARDINI NAXOS PORT
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The guests will receive sanitized audio guides and one-use earphones. The distribution of paper or printable materials will be avoided. The capacity of all the buses will be reduced by almost 25% of their maximum occupancy. It is required only the digital booking voucher on your mobile device.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.