TAORMINA and CASTELMOLA TOUR
In Taormina, you will walk through the town enjoying the beauty of the historical center where are located the city's main attractions (Greek Theater, Cathedral, Belvedere Square, Duomo Square) and the beautiful beach of Isola Bella that made Taormina so famous around the world. We will take you also to the best panoramic points to enjoy the view and take memorable pictures. Afterwords, we will visit the characteristic medieval village of Castelmola with its Cathedral and the main square with its wonderful view on Mount Etna. An almost compulsory stop is Turrisi Coffee Shop, where it is possible to taste a special almond wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Specialized guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corso Umberto, SP10, 291-25, 98039, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Once in Taormina, you will have some free time for lunch. Afterwards, you will walk around the city center, the beautiful narrow streets, the characteristic little shops and visit the city's main attractions, like the Greek Theater (admission ticket not included), the Cathedral, Belvedere Square etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Comune di Castelmola, Via Alcide de Gasperi, 15, 98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
Our next stop, 15 minutes far away from Taormina, is Castelmola, a wonderful, characteristic medieval village situated on top of a mountain. Here, you will see the ruins of the castle, the main square with the Cathedral and its wonderful view on Mount Etna. An almost compulsory stop is Turrisi Coffee Shop, where it is possible to taste a special almond wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any place!Note: the price refers to the departure with pick up from the Catania area.For pick-ups in the Messina and Siracusa area an extra charge will be applied as follows:from 1 to 3 people € 30.00 in total;from 4 to 8 people € 10.00 per person.This amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver.Ports
- Catania, Siracusa, Taormina/Giardini Naxos, Riposto
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/9/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.