Taormina and Castelmola Tour from Messina
An opportunity to discover and visit Taormina (52 km away from Messina) with its Greek Theater, Corso Umberto and its exclusive shops and famous bars. You will admire the wonderful landscape and Isola Bella, a nature riserve-Unesco Heritage. The tour also includes a short visit to the picturesque village of Castelmola.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Castelmola, ME
- Entry/Admission - Corso Umberto
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entrance ticket to the Greek Roman theatre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelmola, ME, Via Medaglia d'Oro Calabrò Giovanni, 5, 98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
This will be one of our two destinations of our tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corso Umberto, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Corso Umberto is the main street of Taormina
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Piazza Duomo, Corso Umberto, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Piazza Duomo is situated in the historical centre of Taormina and is the meeting point from where the visit of Corso Umberto I, the main street, starts.
Pass By: Quattro Fontane di Taormina, Piazza Duomo 8-9, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The fountain is built in Baroque style and takes its name "4 fountains" from the four small columns that are located at the four corners of the central body and which are surmounted by four seahorses from whose mouth came the water that ended in the trays below.
Pass By: Palazzo Ciampoli di Taormina, Salita Palazzo Ciampoli, 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Palazzo Ciampoli was a stately residence in Catalan style.
Stop At: Duomo di Taormina, Piazza Duomo, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The Cathedral Fortress, as the Cathedral of Taormina was defined, was built around 1400 on the ruins of a small church from the Middle Ages and dedicated to San Nicola di Bari.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza IX Aprile, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Together with the third wall, whose remains are still visible on the right side up to the castle, it delimited the part of the city defined as 'fifteenth-century village'.
Pass By: Piazza IX Aprile, Piazza 9 Aprile, 6, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Piazza IX Aprile is Taormina's most elegant "living room".
Characteristic are the outdoor bars and artists who paint portraits and landscapes.
Pass By: Chiesa di San Giuseppe, Piazza IX Aprile, Taormina, Sicily Italy
This church is situated close to the Torre dell'orologio, overlooking the IX April square.
Stop At: Chiesa di Santa Caterina, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
The church rises on the ruins of Odeon, built also on the ruins of a Greek theatre dedicated to Aphrodite
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Messina Cruise Terminal - Terminal Crociere, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 47, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
2: Via I Settembre, 110, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
3: Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
THE PICKUP TIME IS SETTLED 30 MINUTES AFTER THE DISEMBARKATION. Example: if your ship arrives at 8:00 AM the pickup time will be 8:30 AM; if the ship arrives at 9:00 AM the pickup time will be 9:30 AM, and so on. Ports
- MESSINA PORT
- GIARDINI NAXOS PORT
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum number of 4 people per tour applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough total passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund’
- Infant meals not included
- Cellular number required
- Departure times are set according to arrival of cruise ships
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The guests will receive sanitized audio guides and one-use earphones. The distribution of paper or printable materials will be avoided. The capacity of all the buses will be reduced by almost 25% of their maximum occupancy. It is required only the digital booking voucher on your mobile device.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.