Taormina Etna visit and wine tasting and lunch in winery from 2 to 8 persons max
You will meet your driver at the exit of the port or inside the receptin of your hotel .. It has an inscription with your name written on it ... After leaving the pier with your local driver, the road will wind around the slopes of the mountain, before reaching the Silvestri craters at about 6,000 feet above sea level.
At ca. 3,350 m (10,922 feet) is the tallest and most active volcano in Europe. Previous eruptions have devastated Catania with lava that has reached the sea on several occasions.
We visit the winery and the cellar and we will have a full lunch with Etna wine tasting, you must book us 10 days in advance.
The cost of this experience is not included in the tour price, the cost is € 45.00 per person and you must pay the winery owner at the end of the lunch.
Continue with the journey to Taormina (40 minutes), the most picturesque city in Sicily. Visit the ancient theater, the most remarkable monument of Taormina and one of the most famous ruins in Sicily.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Vinicola Barone di Villagrande e Cantine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
i viaggiatori verrano accompagnati dal nostro autista all'ingresso del borgo di Taormina e avranno 3 ore libere per passeggiare e visitare l'antico borgo e il famoso teatro greco di Taormina. L'autista incontrerà ancora loro allo stesso punto dove li avevi accompagnati e questo punto si chiama Porta Messina.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna, 95030 Nicolosi, Sicily Italy
Il nostro autista accompagnerà i viaggiatori alla base del cratere Silvestri a quota 2000 metri di altezza. Qui è possibile fare una semplice passeggiata sul bordo del cratere ma consiglio di avere scarpe comode e una giacca a vento perchè anche nel mese di Agosto che a Catania è molto caldo, circa 40 gradi, sul cratere Silvestri la temperatura massima è circa 15 gradi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Azienda Vinicola Barone di Villagrande e Cantine, Via del Bosco 25, 95010 Milo, Sicily Italy
Dopo la visita dell'Etna, arriviamo alle 01:00 pm alla cantina dell'Etna per una visita guidata con pranzo completo e degustazione dei vini dell'Etna. Il costo del pranzo è 45,00 euro a persona per minimo 2 persone e deve essere pagato al proprietario della winery dopo l'esperienza.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Catania, Catania, Province of Catania, Sicily
2: 96100 Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Italy
3: 96017 Noto, Province of Syracuse, Italy
4: 97100 Ragusa, Free municipal consortium of Ragusa, Italy
5: 97015 Modica, Free municipal consortium of Ragusa, Italy
6: 97016 Pozzallo, Free municipal consortium of Ragusa, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Viale Teracati, 50, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
- Porto di Catania - Molo di Levante, 95121 Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We believe in your safety. You won't find worn or unsafe tires on our cars, you won't see inoperable lighting, you won't hear grinding brakes or a suspension system that sounds as if it's going to fall to pieces. They are trained to drive safetly throught the narrow streets of Sicily and the winding roads on the Sicily, in fact, our drivers ALL have EXCELLENT driving records and are certified from the local authority.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.