Taormina Food and Wine Tour (Small group & Licensed Guide)
Taste Sicilian Organic Food at its finest on this 2-hours and a half evening walking tour of Taormina. Eat and drink like a true local as your guide brings you to the best neighborhood establishments where you’ll sample a variety of delicious regional specialties. Eat fresh fish prepared in four different ways, Arancino, a variety of bruschetta, cakes and other mouthwatering delicacies, as well as palate-pleasing red and white wine and liquor such as
Grillo, Nero d'Avola, Cerasuolo di Vittoria, Limoncello. Be introduced to new tastes and flavors from your professional licensed guide, a food aficionado.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Foodie guide
- Organic Food samples
- 4 Fish plate samples
- 3 Bruschetta, Caponata, Cheeses, Salumi, Arancino
- Authentic 5 Wine samples
- Welcome Prosecco
- 4 Typical Sicilian desserts samples and 3 Liquors
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Porta Messina, Corso Umberto 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
This will be our meeting point. Our Guide will wait You here. Tour will start from here.
Stop At: Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily
Meet Sicilian traders and chefs in typical Sicilian Food & Wine bars and restaurant and hear recipe secrets from the people behind Sicilian's oldest food traditions absorbed by the marvelous frame of Taormina’s old town! The Tour takes you into the historic Taormina’s old city centre, and ideal place to get a real taste of Taormina. Savour its delicious food, soak in its vibrant culture, and meet the people who keep so many wonderful Food&Wine traditions alive.
Meeting at Porta Messin at 18.30, the entrance ancient gate of Corso Umberto, find the best food spots in town on a 3 hours Taormina Food&Wine Tour! Led by a local Food&Wine loving guide, your tour includes several typical Sicilian Food&Wine tastings as you explore Taormina's foodie neighborhoods.
You will visit 3 different venues:
-In the first one You will be welcoming with a Prosecco glass. Here You will try different samples of fresh SEAFOOD accompanied by 2 typical Sicilian White Wine tasting.
-Second Venue will be a Sicilian Wine bar where You will try some samples of Sicilian LANDFOOD accompanied by 3 typical Sicilian Red Wine tasting
-Third Venue will be a Typical Sicilian Patisserie for Sicilian pastries & liquors tasting.
Just follow your expert guide through the town and eat and drink like the locals. An amazing culinary experience!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Ancient Theatre of Taormina, Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Pass next to Taormina Theatre
Departure Point :Corso Umberto, 1, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Corso Umberto, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for drinking wine is 18 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFETY INFO FOR OUR TRAVELERS In accordance with ministerial guidelines on COVID 19, Sicily Activities guarantees for their travellers all the official safety measures: 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All minivans are frequently cleaned and ensure appropriate ventilation 4.All guides are provided with masks 5.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- 1.Very small groups are limited up to 8 2.Social distances during the tour are kept at a distance of one meter 3.All guides are provided with masks 4.All on-site partners are ensured to follow appropriate safety policy
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.