The tour is suitable for different types of travelers: families also with children, friends, elderly, young people, solo travelers. It is suitable for those who love to travel comfortably, under the banner of culture and the discovery of historical heritage. Great for visiting different locations in one day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Paid tickets for admission to museums and / or archaeological sites and monuments not included
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Theatre of Taormina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isola Bella, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Stop near Isol Bella, the island on the Bay of Taormina, part of the Unesco Heritage.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Theatre of Taormina, Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy
Stop near Porta Messina, one of the two entrances to the city. During the stop, travelers will have free time to visit the Corso Umberto (main axis of Taormina), the Ancient Theater, Le Naumachie etc ..
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Castelmola, Castelmola, Province of Messina, Sicily
Castelmola is the highest point on the mountain of Taormina: from here it is possible to admire the entire Ionian coast! To visit without a doubt, in addition to the churches and alleys with the typical medieval structure, the famous Bar Turrisi!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 188, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up is included for those residing in the historic center of Catania.Pick-up is also possible for facilities not located in the areas surrounding the center with an additional cost.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.