Taos Private Tour
From the comfort of your vehicle, your ride-along private guide brings to life the top sites of Taos: Taos Pueblo Native American village and UNESCO World Heritage Site, picture-perfect Rio Grande Gorge Bridge, historic and quaint Taos Plaza, funky and famous Earthship neighborhood, or any four stops of your choice on your private, custom tour. Hear stories from an experienced and personable local guide.
*included: admission fees
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Tour guide/host throughout entire tour
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Taos Pueblo
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (not necessary but nice)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation is not included - our guide rides in your vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taos Pueblo, 120 Veterans Highway, Taos, NM 87571
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and oldest continuously inhabited place in North America, the Native American Village of Taos Pueblo.
Note: the Pueblo closes for ceremonies and traditional occasions, sometimes without notice. In the event that Taos Pueblo is closed, we substitute a stop at Martinez Hacienda; a restored 200 year old Spanish colonial home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taos Plaza, Immediately West of the Intersection of Us 64 and Nm 68, Taos, NM 87571-6071
The entire Plaza is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rio Grande Gorge Bridge, US 64, 10 miles west of Taos, Taos, NM
Drive then walk over (if you choose) the magnificent Rio Grande Gorge Bridge that crosses over the Rio Grande 685 feet above the river with stunning views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and if lucky, a herd of Big Horn Sheep.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Earthship Visitor Center, #2 Earthship Way, Taos, NM 87571
We will do a drive-by and quick intro to the Earthship Biotecture Community - an entire neighborhood of homes build of recycled materials and totally off grid. This neighborhood is now world famous with Earthships across the USA and in over 80 countries.
Departure Point :Taos Plaza Gazebo, Taos, NM 87571, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a private driving tour in your vehicle - our guide rides along in your car.
- A small amount of walking is involved to enter the various sites, if you choose to walk. There is a walking tour of the Taos Pueblo less than 1/2 mile in total and duration of approximately 30 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.