Tapas and Wine Experience Small-Group Walking Tour
On this 3-hour walking tour of Barcelona's El Born and Gothic Quarter neighborhoods, you may eat as much as you walk. Follow your local foodie guide as you visit four of the city's best tapas bars to sample food and drinks typical of the Catalonian region. As you sip wine and nibble on small bites, hear more about Spanish culinary traditions and get plenty of inside tips from your guide on where to eat and what to do during your time in Barcelona.
Midday tour: 11.00am
Evening tour: 6.00pm
NOTE: only during September and October 2020 the tour will be in Spanish and English, always in a small group. The quality of the tour will remain unchanged.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tapas and local product tastings, enough for a full meal
- Wine tasting (glass of great and local wine at each stop)
- Friendly local guide
- Stop at four emblematic restaurants
- Walking tour through old city
- Choose between Evening tour (6.00pm) or Midday tour (11.00am)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flamenco Show ticket (if Flamenco Show option is selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Placa de Sant Jaume, Placa Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Plaça Sant Jaume is the center of the roman Barcino and remains the administrative heart of the city since Roman times.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
One of the oldest neighborhoods of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter hides parts of the Roman wall and plenty of history.
Stop At: Passeig del Colom, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Main street dividing the Gothic quarter and the neighborhood of La Barceloneta.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: El Born, La Ribera, Ciutat Vella, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Charming neighborhood with plenty of medieval history. We can find the most innovative and traditional gastronomical offer. It has also become in our days one of the most famous spots for shopping from exclusive local designers and for cocktails.
Pass By: Palau Dalmases, Carrer de Montcada 20, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Old baroque palace from the 16th century, nowadays has become a famous spot for holding flamenco shows in a unique atmosphere.
Pass By: Barcelona Local Experiences, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We offer the best tours in Barcelona, led by local tour guides passionate about their work. We specialise in both gastronomy and sighsteeing in small groups.
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, Placa Santa Maria 1, 08003 Barcelona Spain
One of the most charming churches of Barcelona, in the Catalan Gothic style, built in the 14th century by the Bastaix, the workers and inhabitants of El Born neighborhood.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1: Costa Coffee, Pl. de Sant Jaume, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
2: La Rambla, 97, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note food allergies in the Special Requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.