Tapas Tour in English & Spanish
On this Tapas and evening tour we will walk through the historical city of Salamanca, where you can see the most famous and oldest monuments as you walk through the streets of the historical center, surrounded by the local bars and cafes, you will enjoy the atmosphere and have a great time in this exciting and beautiful city, which has hosted many prominent people throughout the centuries, meet the heartwarming and artistic people of this important city of Spanish culture which boasts historical sights and legends going back 2,500 years in time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, 37008 Salamanca Spain
We will meet up and go for tapas in the historical center of Salamanca, and have conversation in English and Spanish.
Departure Point :Plaza Mayor, 37002 Salamanca, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.