Taprohm and Angkor Wat Half day
Discover one of the area’s most beautiful temples, Ta Prohm. Unlike the other monuments of Angkor, it was abandoned and swallowed by the jungle, looking very much the ways most of the Angkor temples appeared when European explorers first stumbled upon them.Discover a place where time stopped long time ago, where you will be captivated by the ancient power of Khmer empire and the beauty of its ruins, the largest religious monument in the world, a symbol of Cambodia, Angkor Wat.This tour absolutely make you surprised with the amazing architecture in Cambodia.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Cold water during program & transfer
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
What's excluded :
- Tip for guide and driver
- Cambodian visa fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Wat is the temple with the most magnificent architecture in the Angkor Archaeology Park with a main entrance to the west straight towards the sun rising. According to Khmer, Angkor means the capital city and Wat is temple, Angkor Wat means the city of temple where has once worshiped Vishnu God of Hinduism during the Khmer empire. This is one of the most important monuments in Cambodia, considered to be the pinnacle of Khmer art and architecture and appeared on the national flag.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
About 3km northeast of the main Angkor Wat complex, Ta Prohm is located in the southwest of the East Mebon and east of Angkor Thom. Ta Prohm was founded in the late 12th and early 13th centuries as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university. Unlike the other monuments of Angkor, Ta Prohm was abandoned and swallowed by the dense jungle, still retains much of mysteries which made an exotic background in the famous movie “Tomb Raider”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in City Center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.