Tarangire National Park Day trip Safari
This is the day trip safari program that will give you a full day exploration of wildlife in the famous national parks of the Tarangire, where you will be picked up and drive to this home of the Elephants where you will see a lot of the animals then later on you will drive back for drop off in Arusha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities of dame drive and (walking safari if indicated in itinerary)
- All Round trip airport transfers.
- All Meals (3 meals a day)
- All Park fees.
What's excluded :
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurance
- International flights
- This is the day trip safari program that will give you a full day exploration of wildlife in the famous national parks of the Tarangire, where you will be picked up and drive to this home of the Elephants where you will see a lot of the animals then later on you will drive back for drop off in Arusha.
Day 01: Free Airport Pickup
Our guide will pick you up at Kilimanjaro International Airport and take you to our office in Arusha. As local Tanzanians, our guides know well the country and Arusha city, so you’ll be in good hands from when you arrive to the moment you leave.
We recommend our customer to book Arusha tourist Inn hotel or Meru INN hotel. They have the best value for money for a one night stay before the safari. We can also reserve a room for you.
Day 02: Tarangire National Park
Today after breakfast you will be pick up (pick up point and drop off point to be advised) by your safari guide and drive to Tarangire National park. Enjoy the wildlife. Later on you will drive back to Arusha
Tarangire National Park is almost 3000 sq km in size and is probably best known for its huge numbers of elephants and baobab trees. The name of the park comes from the Tarangire River which crosses through the park. Tarangire is especially spectacular during the dry season (June - November) as wildlife concentrations rival that of the Serengeti (since enormous populations of elephants and other animals are drawn to the Tarangire River as their only source of water). With its varied habitats and permanent water in the Tarangire River the park is home to over 2000 elephants and 500 bird species. At evening drive back Arusha
Departure Point :
We pickup all Customer
AirportsKilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park TanzaniaArusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.