Tarcoles River Crocodile and Wildlife River Cruise
Tour close to Jaco. Come enjoy an adventurous nature tour with American crocodiles of all sizes. You will also see various species of exotic birds and wildlife such as iguanas, lizards that run on water, mangrove crabs, monkeys, and more. This will be a trip to remember!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup/drop-off around Tárcoles downtown
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside of Tárcoles downtown)
- Come enjoy an adventurous nature tour with American crocodiles of all sizes. You will also see various species of exotic birds and wildlife such as iguanas, lizards that run on water, mangrove crabs, monkeys, and more. Enjoy a leisurely sail along the cool, calm waters of the Tarcoles River. See one of the world's largest species of crocodile in it's natural habitat. These territorial beasts can be seen gliding silently along in the water or sunning themselves along the bank of the river. The guided glass bottom boat tour also allows you to experience a wide array of aquatic animals and a variety of birds at one with nature.
Departure Point :Jaco, Jaco, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup/drop-off around Tárcoles downtownDeparture Point: Tarcóles downtown, 30 minutes from JacóDirections: Tarcóles Downtown, 30 minutes from JacóReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring sunscreen, shorts and t-shirt, hiking shoes or sandals, and camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.