Taroudant and Tiout the mini Marrakech
Taroudant is a town in the Sous Valley in southern Morocco. It is situated east of Agadir on the road to Ouarzazate and the Sahara desert and south of Marrakesh. The town is known as the "Grandmother of Marrakesh" because it looks like a smaller Marrakesh with its surrounding ramparts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Drinks and donkey trip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
The ancient red walled city of Taroudant is sometimes called “Little Marrakesh” but that description doesn’t do it justice. Hidden by magnificent red mud walls and the snowcapped peaks of the High Atlas beyond, Taroudant’s souk and squares have a mystical feeling. It is also a practical place and market town where Berbers trade the produce of the fertile Oued Souss plain. There are no unavoidable sites. Instead, the Medina is a place to stroll and linger. The two souqs is well worth a visit, more relaxed than Marrakech, but with an atmosphere of activity that is absent in Agadir. With the small little western Atlas explored, the Anti Atlas and the coast nearby, the city is a good base for trekking and activities. Just 65 km inside the airport of Al-Massira, it is a more atmospheric gathering point to / from the airport than Agadir.
Once installed in our mini bus or car, 86 km to go, the road is beautiful, the argan trees decorated with their goats give smile. The farms of orange trees and clementines all along the road.
At the arrival of the Taroudant also called the small Marrakech certainly for its large ramparts and its bubbling of mobylette, street peddlers, pedestrians, the craft souk located in the alleys of the city, the visit on foot to discover the charm Of the medina.
We will then continue to Tiout (30 km from Taroudant), a small town famous for its Kasbah and Oasis. You will have a traditional Moroccan tagine and couscous lunch in the top of the Kasbah (included) where there are superb views of the Oasis and surrounding countryside. After lunch, you may ride a donkey through the Oasis(its extra).
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This pick up information is for the customers who aren't staying in the hotel .Ports
- agadir port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.