Taroudant "The little Marrakech"
Located 81 km east of Agadir, Taroudant medieval city in the heart of a fertile valley is famous for its craftsmanship of leather, wrought iron and silver Berber jewelry. The "little Marrakech" offers you the opportunity to discover the mountainous trails of the hinterland, palmerais including those of Tiout, a Berber village at the foot of the Anti-Atlas 30 Kms from Taroudant. You will be dazzled by a panoramic view both lush and desert. Nothing better than a ride on a donkey to fill up the fresh air in the palm grove.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taroudant, Taroudant, Souss-Massa
Enter, for a day, in the traditional Moroccan way of life by discovering the fortified city of Taroudant. After visiting its souk and medina, you will fill up with fresh air in the huge natural oasis that covers more than 1000 hectares including more than 20 000 palm trees. A typical Berber lunch will be served before going to discover the oasis on the back of a donkey.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Agadir 80000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.