taroudante + tioute
Drive through the fertile Sousse valley to the ruling city of Taroudant from the early 15th century, today a small town with particularly picturesque souks, with historical places and its 8 km long mud wall. This can be surrounded by a horse-drawn carriage
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
AGADIR - TAROUDANTE 90 KM
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the AGADIR - TAROUDANTE 90 KM:
Attractions on the AGADIR - TAROUDANTE 90 KM:
- Taroudant - Itinerary: You will be picked up from your hotel in Aagdir at 9 a.m. and then drive to the oasis town of Taroudant. In Taroudant you will be welcomed by your German speaking guide. On the Taroudant excursion, you will experience the enchanting little town known as the "sister of Marrakech", the day begins with an impressive 8 km drive along the Atlas Mountains. The red glowing minarets and mud buildings as well as the pomegranate and orange groves and other beautiful gardens adorn the narrow streets to two brightly colored souks with their spectral colors. The first souk "the Arab souk" is known for its jewelry work. The Berbersouk, on the other hand, offers green vegetables and various spices. Finally you will be driven back to your hotel in Agadir.
Operates: 9 HO - 11 HO 00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.