On this route, we will see that there really is a Roman city below the old town and an enthusiastic and experienced guide will explain the archaeological work done for its recovery.
We will also walk through beautiful alleys around the Cathedral, full of interesting stories and curiosities, and discover some of the surprising traditions of Tarragona, such as the impressive human towers.
And the tour will end on the impressive Mediterranean balcony, a viewpoint that offers excellent views of the port, the beach and, of course, the Mediterranean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Toll on the way
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circ Roma, Rambla Vella s/n, 43003 Tarragona Spain
Tarragona is a port city in the region of Catalonia, in the northeast of Spain. It retains many ancient ruins, such as the Roman colony of Tarraco. The Roman Amphitheater is a second-century arena facing the Mediterranean Sea, the Paleochristian cemetery contains Roman tombs and remains of the Forum in the alleys of the old medieval walled city. The Archaeological Walk is a path next to the walls with panoramic views of the city.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver picks them up with a sign with your name on it."This tour is for a maximum of 7 people + official guide, for group of 8 people not included official guide"Your safety always ahead. Before, now and always.All our drivers and guides have protection and hygiene equipment. The main contact areas of the vehicle are frequently cleaned and disinfected. We provide masks, gloves and disinfectant gel to the client.We are up to date with the news established by the health authorities, to ensure that your trip meets the required protection measures.Since this crisis began, we have shared with the drivers all the recommendations of the World Health Organization taking into account your safety and that of our passengers.To ensure you have a safe trip, we remind you that the use of masks is necessary throughout the trip.Airports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your safety always ahead. Before, now and always. All our drivers and guides have protection and hygiene equipment. The main contact areas of the vehicle are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.