Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek -18days
Rolwaling is the hidden valley in narrow place. The straight narrow valley of Rolwaling was plowed out more than 2000 years ago by Guru Rinpoche. Padmasambhava was Pakistani but known as Indian Yogi. Padmasambhava flew to Nepal and meditate in different places. The Buddhist named him as Guru Rinpoche. Guru Rinpoche introduced Buddhism to Tibet. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche created the Rolwaling valley and Meditate there for 3months and flew to Tibet. There are many things that make you believe that Guru Rinpoche was there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- Domestic flight ticket Lukla/KTM and domestic airport tax
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at 3***hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
- 1Guide,1 cook,1 helper, 1 porter for 2 peoples and their food , salary, equipments & insurance.
- All transportation by private car.
- All Camping equipment (Tents) and Kitchen equipment.
- Gaurisankar Conservation Area Permit.
- Sagarmatha National Park permit and all necessary permits.
- Climbing Sherpa and his equipment.
- Office Service charge.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare
- Tips for trekking staff
Days 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu; transfer to the Hotel
Days 02 : Drive to Gonkor Khola and then starts trekking.
Days 03 : Trek to Simigaon about 2hrs or 30mins more
Days 04 : Trek to Dong-kang about 7-8hrs
Days 05 : Trek to Beding about 6 hrs
Days 06 : Trek to Na about 3hrs to 4hrs
Days 07:08 : Acclimatization day: Hike to Ramdung Go 5930m and Yalung glacier
Days 09 : Trek to chugima about 4hrs
Days 10 : Trek to Lower Jabok about 7-8 hrs on glacier and moraine.
Days 11 : Trek to Tashi-Fuk crossing Tashi-Lapchha=pharchamo B.C
Days 12: Trek to thengba about 7-8 hrs
Days 13 : Trek to Thame about 6hrs
Days 14 : Take rest at thame
Days 15 : Trek to Namche Bazar about 5hrs
Days 16: Trek to Lukla about 7-8hrs
Days 17: Flight back to Kathmandu early in the morning and at evening farewell dinner
Days 18: Depart to your own destination
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.