Taste of Andorra walking food tour
This tour starts with a visit to one of Andorra’s most iconic restaurants where we learn about its history and soak up its unique atmosphere whilst tasting one of it’s star products. Following this we go to a bodega to try one of Andorra’s best kept secrets, a high-altitude wine in a guided tasting by the resident sommelier. After a stroll through the centre we head to one of Andorra’s most luxurious restaurants where you can delight in the 5 different mini-dishes we try, each explained by the chef. Next, we go to an Andorran institution and the country’s answer to Harrods, where we savour some traditional cured meats and learn about their importance to the country’s history. Our next stop takes us to a traditional lunch spot where we try an Andorran national dish and a locally brewed craft beer. Our last, but by no means least, stop on the tour takes us to a very sweet spot. Here you can indulge in something sweet and enjoy time to chat with new friends as we end the tour.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andorra la Vella, Andorra la Vella, Andorra la Vella Parish
Take a guided walk around Europe’s highest capital city, Andorra la Vella, stopping in a variety of very distinctive places where you will try yummy local products and very typical dishes. Get to know the city, learn about the country, meet new people and of course, fill your belly!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Av. Carlemany, 49, AD700 Escaldes-Engordany, Andorra
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Plaça Rebés, AD500 Andorra la Vella, Andorra
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.