Taste of Chania
Our aim is to introduce our city to visitors from a unique perspective. We are committed to provide a memorable, informative and enjoyable experience for all our guests. By sharing our love and knowledge of our city we hope to create long lasting positive impressions and inspire return visits.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Local Products and delicacies, including refreshments and coffee or tea
- Snacks - Sampling of Local Products
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Municipal Market of Chani, Odos Hatzi Michali Yannari, Chania Town, Crete 731 32 Greece
Generally recognized as the heart of the city, the Market was the food shopping center of Chania from its inauguration up until the late 80’s. Today it is still active but also a popular tourist attraction as well as the main meeting place for the locals, young and old alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lighthouse, Chania 731 32, Greece
The most recognizable landmark in the city, it is the oldest lighthouse in Greece and one of the oldest in the world. It was built in the late 16th century by the Venetians and rebuilt in its present shape by the Egyptians circa 1830. The lighthouse is a popular spot for sunset watching by locals and tourists alike.
Stop At: Old Venetian Harbour., Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
This 14th century harbor is the heart of the Old Town district featuring many historic buildings. Colorful and vibrant to this day, it was one of the most important trade and military centers in the Mediterranean for centuries.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Trimartiri, Chania's Cathedral Church, Pl. Athinagora, Chania 731 32, Greece
A three aisle basilica dedicated to the Presentation of the Virgin Mary. Built on the site of a 14th century temple it serves as the main cathedral of the city since 1864.
Departure Point :Chania Public Market, Pl. Agoras, Chania 731 32, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The route of the tour will be modified for wheelchair access!!!
- Participants must disclose any Food Allergies!!!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.