Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Treat your taste buds on a full-day Chianti wine and food tour from Florence and sample some of Tuscany’s finest wine, cheese, meat, chocolate and more! With a local guide who is passionate about the region’s food heritage, travel through the countryside by 4x4 off-road vehicle and tour an historic villa, and a Chianti Classico winery. Up to seven glasses of wine are included throughout the day, plus several food samples and a 3-course meal at a traditional restaurant in the Chianti hills.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle
- Professional guide
- 9 samples of wine
- 2 samples of olive oil
- Food tastings
- Entry/Admission - Villa le Corti
- Entry/Admission - Lamole Di Lamole
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walkabout Florence Tours, Via Vinegia, 23R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Check-in and departure point
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Via San Piero di Sotto 1 c/o Villa le Corti, 50026, San Casciano in Val di Pesa Italy
Our first stop of the day is at a beautiful winery belonging to one of the most prestigious Italian aristocratic families. Here we taste three wines paired with cured meats and two olive oils but first, there’s a fascinating guided tour of the historic wine cellars and to the olive mill through underground tunnels that pass under the villa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Località Rignana, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Now buckle-up and get ready for some off-roading through ancient woodland and rolling hills, outlined with cypress trees and dotted with rustic farms and churches, to make our way to a typical Tuscan winery restaurant with stunning views. Here is where we will really get your taste buds tingling with delicious food and wine. You will not want to leave!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lamole Di Lamole, Via di Lamole, 50022, Greve in Chianti Italy
We go deeper into the Chianti hills and enjoy more incredible countryside on our way to a Chianti Classico vineyard. As a contrast to the established winery of the morning, this one is smaller and less known though does have two award winning wines which you will taste as you find out how ancient tradition and innovation have been combined to create them.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Giacomo Matteotti, 8, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Greve, a picturesque town in Chianti where you can enjoy a little free time to wind down and get a coffee, shop or just soak in the unique Italian culture of this idyllic place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Walkabout Florence Tours, Via Vinegia, 23R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option are not available and other alternative dietary requirements cannot be catered for
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.