Taste of Corfu Town
Enjoy Corfu Town with the most important highlights such as Saint Spiridon church, Duomo, Town hall, promenade Liston and than try local olive oil, koum kouat orange and eat traditional food such as pastitsada or sofrito.
Including price you have lunch or dinner with one glass of local vine.
It is the best mix of tastes, mix between your stomach and history. You will know a lot of informations about the Corfu town and as well lunch of local dishes, where you will find only here on the island from Venetian period, and free tasting of local liquer from small orange Koum kouat and this you will find only here. And if it is not enough for you than try local olive oil or sweets such as caramelized almonds or mandolato.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Town, Corfu Town, Corfu, Ionian Islands
you will enjoy historical part of Corfu Town, church od Saint Spiridon, Liston promenade, Duomo
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :McDonalds, Kapodistriou 44, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers, transfer per person is 10 euro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.