Taste of Fredericksburg Wine Tour from San Antonio
Our small group wine tours allow for our guests to have a more one on one experience while exploring the Hill Country wine region (Texas' best kept secret!). Our knowledgeable tour guides are able to provide not only history and insight to the local area, but also thoroughly educate guests on the wine making and wine tasting process. Our tours have no minimum, and are guaranteed to be conducted no matter how small the reservation may be; rain or shine, and our tour group size will never exceed 8 guests.
This tour visits two (2) area Wineries and allows for guests to visit the town of Fredericksburg for 90min. Enjoy the scenic drive from downtown San Antonio as we venture further out into Texas Hill Country.
We're a small, family owned tour operator with strong San Antonio roots. Join us as we take you through the scenic Hill Country through the eyes of a local San Antonian.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine Tasting Fees
- Snacks - Bottle water, crackers, and dark chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Bingham Family Vineyards Fredericksburg Tasting Room
- Entry/Admission - Hilmy Cellars
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is available to purchase at one of the many restaurants in Fredericksburg.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bingham Family Vineyards Fredericksburg Tasting Room, 3915 E US Highway 290 Hwy 290 E, Fredericksburg, TX 78624-5478
The Bingham family are one of the largest grape producers in the state of Texas and in addition to growing a wide variety of grapes, they also make a wide variety of wines. Here we get an idea of what types of wines our guests enjoy and offer a bit of history on Texas wine and grape growing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hilmy Cellars, 12346 E US Highway 290, Fredericksburg, TX 78624-7925
*2nd Winery Subject to change based on availability*
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fredericksburg Visitor Information Center, 302 E Austin St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624-4212
Guests will spend 90min in the town of Fredericksburg, TX. On their own, guests will have a chance to have lunch, browse shops, or experience additional wine tastings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :418 Villita St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be over 21 years old
- All tours conducted rain or shine
- Cancellations only due to severe flooding or icy conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We have reduced our group tour size from 14 to 8 guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.