Taste of Melbourne
Enjoy a 3-hour walking tour to explore a slice of the Melbourne culinary scene. During this food journey, follow a guide to a selection of eateries and other food venues to discover the flavours of central Melbourne. Tastings include items such as gelato and coffee, plus lunch. Tour is limited to eight people to provide a small-group experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your walking tour starts in central Melbourne, where you'll meet your guide for your gourmet adventure, beginning with a sample of handmade gelato.
Then enjoy coffee at popular Pellegrini's, followed by an exploration of the city's laneways, stopping to watch noodles being made and hearing from your guide about many of Melbourne’s top restaurants. Meander toward more tastings, finishing with lunch at a local restaurant. This tour is suitable for locals and visitors alike and is a great way to begin your stay in Melbourne, as you'll learn about places to eat later on your own.
Departure Point :Spring Street, Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks must be worn inside venues except when eating and/or drinking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.