Taste of Niagara Winter Wine Tour
Our Taste of Niagara Winter Wine Tour gives our guests a taste of what makes Niagara Wine Country Canada's number one tourist destination.
Spend less time onboard our tour bus and more time out seeing the sights. Complimentary wine sampling takes place at three award winning Niagara wineries, nestled amongst the vines of the Niagara Benchland & Wine Belt areas.
Along with your winery stops, enjoy plenty of free time at both Jordan Village and historic old town Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Take in the sights, do some shopping, grab a bit or sample some of the areas best wine and craft beer.
Time permitting, we also make a quick bonus stop at a local working chocolate factory. Free self-guided factory tour and samples provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Multiple wine samples per person, per winery
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Pickups from select locations
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Joseph's Estate Wines
- Entry/Admission - Atlantis Niagara Wines
- Entry/Admission - Flat Rock Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Shaw Festival Theatre
What's excluded :
- Cost for glasses of wine or bottle purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Joseph's Estate Wines, 1811 Niagara Stone Road (Hwy 55), Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Free samples at this award winning winery in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Atlantis Niagara Wines, 4581 North Service Rd, Beamsville, Lincoln, Ontario L0R 1B1 Canada
Enjoy a handful of complimentary wine and hard cider samples at this locally owned and operated winery. Located along the southern shores of Lake Ontario, be sure to bring your camera for some great shots.
After your sampling, feel free to shop inside their expansive wine boutique store. Have fun!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Flat Rock Cellars, 2727 Seventh Ave, Jordan, Lincoln, Ontario L0R 1S0 Canada
Wow, what a view! Perfectly situated along the top edge of the Niagara Escarpment, Flat Rock Cellars boasts some of the areas best views of Lake Ontario and the surrounding Benchland area.
Enjoy a few complimentary wine samples, with time to shop & explore.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jordan, Jordan, Lincoln, Ontario
Enjoy some free time to shop & explore the quaint shopping area of Jordan Village. Pop-in to one of a handful of local artisan shops or bakeries.
Still thirsty? Visit Cave Spring Cellars for an impromptu wine sample (cost extra) or look for that perfect gift inside their wine boutique store.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Shaw Festival Theatre, 10 Queen's Parade Box 774, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Get ready to visit one of Canada's oldest established towns - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Here you will find centuries worth of both history and charm. Take a stroll along historic Queens Parade while you poke in to one of many boutique clothing stores and artisan shops.
Hungry? This is where you can look to grab a quick bite to eat. There are a wide variety of both quick service and sit down dining options, along with super casual options like The Exchange Brewery or the Angel Inn Tavern.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
11:30 AM Saturdays | 10:00 AM Sundays - Ramada Plaza Hotel, 7389 Lundys Lane, Niagara Falls, ON Canada L2H 1G811:45 AM Saturdays | 10:15 AM Sundays - Country Chalet Restaurant, 6526 Main St., Niagara Falls, ON Canada L2G 3Z611:55 AM Saturdays | 10:25 AM Sundays - Falls Convenience, 5613 Victoria Ave., Niagara Falls, ON Canada L2G 3L5
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Confirmation of tour booking will be sent by merchant
- Minimum age is 19 years
- Your local tour operator is not responsible for guests who miss pickup times
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Sanitization Kits including a mask, personal hand sanitizer and gloves available for purchase onboard tour bus. Touring buses only operate at reduced capacity, in order to help maximize social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.