Taste of Rome - Food Tour with Local Guide
Did you dream about walking though the charming alleyways of Rome and exploring amazing Roman food like in the movies? Take this great 3-hour mouth-watering adventure with our local expert guide and taste all the typical and home made Roman foods combined with a pleasure walking through impressive historic monuments. You will explore some of the most famous and traditional Italian finger foods and main courses and taste a large variety of specialties, from pasta to desserts and real italian ice cream.
per adult from
What's included :
- Around 8 different food tastings
- Wine or soft drinks
- Walking tour
- Local expert guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Food Tours of Rome, Via Paolo V 33, 00167 Rome Italy
Our guided 3-hour Taste of Rome Walking Food Tour lets you experience Rome like a local, in an authentic neighborhood where people live, eat and have fun after working hours.
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Try real roman pasta, street snacks and real ice cream in ancient surroundings. The tour highlights includes:
Italian cheeses, prosciutti and salami with wine;
Roman’s most popular street food:
Rome’s 2 most famous pasta dishes with wine;
Last but not least top-rated gelato in Rome run by a local family from many years.
The tour will take place at the Campo dè Fiori area! Known to locals as the “heart of Rome”, is the city’s original foodie neighborhood and where the most famous open market of the city takes place during the day. The guided tour continues to the old city center of Rome and Pompey theatre. You will visit famous Ancient Roman ruins and other historic buildings.
If you choose the morning slot you’ll visit our local market and meet the vendors who have been there for generations! If you take the evening tour you will taste the most delicious pasta you’ve ever had, just like romans do!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
All that admiring the layers of Rome’s architecture from the Empire’s greatest temple ruins, to Baroque masterpieces and stunning Renaissance fountains. You’ll also be sampling everything from classic Italian dishes to a typical Roman snacks all combined with stories and insights into Rome’s history and culture, while exploring the city’s most fascinating offbeat landmarks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
This tour is perfect for people that wanna have a first overview of the city center of Rome and get to know some of the best addresses for eating with an expert local guide. End this experience indulging a delicious artisanal gelato!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.