Taste of Rural Thai
Experience the charm of rural Thailand. Escape from the capital to Klong Mahasawat, an authentic agricultural village. Take a boat trip on a small canal and travel by local tractor through rice fields and fruit orchids. Learn about traditional ways of life and enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation with driver in A/C vehicle
- Service of English speaking local guide
- Tips for driver
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items
- Today’s tour will begin at either 08:00 or 13:00. Get a taste of life in the countryside with an excursion to Klong Mahasawat on this Thai rural tour. Drive away from the modern buzz of Bangkok and, after one hour, enter the charming Nakhon Pathom township. Continue through rich farmland to Klong Mahasawat, an agricultural village on the outskirts of town.
For a first glimpse of the village, take a boat trip on a small canal. Cruise along the tranquil waterways, stopping to visit a wild orchid farm and a water lily pond. Admire these beautiful sites while breathing in the fresh air of the countryside.
Then climb aboard an e-tan¸ a mini-tractor used by Thai farmers. Cross through rice fields where, depending on the time of year, farmers may be at work planting or harvesting the paddies. Continue to a tropical fruit orchard for a short tour. See exotic tropical fruits growing on trees and plants then sample some of the fresh seasonal produce.
Relax and soak up the serenity of rural Thailand one last time before returning to the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.
Departure Point :Pick up at the hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels at/near Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Prior to arrival, guests are encouraged to purchase masks and hand-sanitiser from their home countries. Additionally, they are briefed on sensible precautions to take such as washing their hands frequently, avoiding crowded areas, to avoid touching their faces. Although it is not compulsory in any of our destinations, we do also encourage guests to wear face masks when they are out in public. Our guides and drivers will also be wearing face masks when interacting with guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.