Taste of Yangon
Yangon, the largest city and former capital of Myanmar, is the most common the entry point into the country. With a colorful history and some of the greatest colonial architecture, the city is a perfect start to a memorable travel experience in Myanmar. The bustling markets & restaurants, bumpy train rides, motorbike-free avenues, stunning colonial buildings, numerous temples & stupas, and the friendly locals dressed in their traditional clothing, all come together to create the perfect blend of culture. Some visitors enjoy Yangon so much they stay for days on end.
• Feel the taste of Local Foods in Yangon
• Travelling to Future by meeting with Fortune Teller
• The glorious Shwedagon pagoda, heart of Yangon.
• Experience the cultures of Religions (Buddhist, Hindu and Catholic)
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fees
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lots of love and smile
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Optional)
- Personal Expense
- Food and Beverage
- Travel Insurance
- Things aren't mentioned in service included
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
One of the most famous pagodas in Yangon. There are some local restaurants where we can try the local foods such as Nann Bread, Samusar with the Myanmar tea by feeling the daylight of Yangon. Next, we will visit St. Mary Cathedral for photo shooting and viewing the architecture style.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bogyoke Aung San Market, Bo Gyoke Rd, Pabedan 11141 Myanmar
Bogyoke Aung San Market ( formerly Scott Market ) where you can explore Myanmar’s traditional costumes, clothes, gems and jewelry, arts and crafts at over 2000 sprawling shops. In front of the Market, there is one Hindu Temple with enchanted appearance, Shri Kali Temple.
Note: BogoyokeAung San Market is closed on every Monday.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chaukhtatgyi Buddha, Shwegondine Road Bahan Township, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda which is 72 meters long reclining Buddha image and one of the largest images in Myanmar. After that, we will down by the stairs and our guide will bring you for a new experience which will be happy and amaze for you. It is to visit the Fortune Teller for fun and traveling to Future
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Shwedagon Pagoda which is the most sacred Buddhist pagoda in Myanmar and surrounded by an array of temples, shrines and pavilions. Transfer back to the hotel after feeling the sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the hotel in Yangon city.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Clothes that would cover your knees and shoulders are MUST.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.