Taste San Antonio Food Tour
Get out of touristy San Antonio and into the places locals hang out. This three hour tour takes you to all different neighborhoods of San Antonio to experience new scenery and delicious food by renown Chefs. Part city tour, part culinary adventure, you’ll zip from place to place tasting some of San Antonio’s most classic dishes and new-comer favorites. We follow a progressive dining format with three stops filled with a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. A foodie lovers dream come true! If you love food and want something fun and unique to jump-start your Saturday night, this is the tour for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Appetizers, entrees, desserts and non alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biga on the Banks - San Antonio Riverwalk, 203 S St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Appetizer stop at Biga on the Banks founded by Chef Bruce Auden, James Beard nominee for Best Chef Southwest and also known as the, "Godfather of San Antonio Dining." Each guest will receive an appetizer trio of Smoked Salmon Nacho, Biga's Signature Wild Game Packet and Korean Fried Cauliflower.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Fruteria, 1401 S Flores St Ste. 102, San Antonio, TX 78204, USA
We'll be heading to Southtown next to discover the spices of Latin America with a variety of small bites and sips at The Fruteria Botanero by Chef Johnny Hernandez. Fresh smoothie samples, Grilled street corn, Enchiladas de mole, Chicken Tinga tacos, beans and almond rice.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chocollazo, 4013 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209, USA
Lastly, you will be a kid in a candy store with sweets abound as we take you to Chocollazo, owned by chocolatier, Mary Collazo. Take your pick of handmade truffles, ice cream, decadent desserts or fondue.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio, 300 E Travis St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Alcoholic beverages are not included, but can be purchased
- Please specify any food allergies or restrictions by utilizing the 'Special Requirements' field during booking. The tour operator will try to accommodate your dietary restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.