Taste some unique wines in the neighbouring area of Budapest!
When you visit Hungary, you cannot leave without roaming among the vines and tasting some of our dizzying wines. The area around Etyek is of the wine regions in Hungary that has a reputation for delivering some of our most delicious and mysterious wines. This region has a lot of atmosphere with its stunning vineyards and hills, not to mention the cosy and rustic cottages of the area. During the tour oenologists will be relating the history of these wines, you will get to know how wine is made, the different kinds of grape here and how vine is cultivated.
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting in two cellars
- Food tastings at one winery
- Shuttle bus to the wine region and back
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- We are going to pick you up at your accommodation and take you to Etyek by a private mini bus. On our way to Etyek you will be enjoying unique spectacles such as Central Europe’s largest plane-tree avenue (between Biatorbágy and Etyek) that is the fruit of the locals’ tenacious and meticulous work. In Etyek we will be visiting two wine cellars that can pride themselves on producing the very best of the region’s wines. Not only are we going to taste wines there, we are also going to go down the cellars getting to know the hidden secrets of winemaking. (You will also have the possibility to buy some wine at each cellar.) Granted that wines have the potential to enchant people, we encourage everyone to let yourselves be enchanted at home as well.
Departure Point :In your accommodation
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.