Tastes Like Lisboa: Food Walking Tour
The best of traditional food whilst discovering and learning about the most emblematic places in Lisbon’s downtown! How can someone not love this?
per adult from
What's included :
- Meeting-point at Largo do Camões (besides the statue)
- Small-group tour (12 people max.
- Informal local guide
- Multiple tastings of traditional food: 'Pastel de nata', Bifana (pork meat sandwich), a Ginjinha (cherry liqueur) and a 'bica' (expresso)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chiado, 1200-445 Lisboa, Portugal
Heart of Lisbon
Stop At: Relogio do Cais do Sodre, Cais do Sodre 46, Lisbon 1200-450 Portugal
See the Ribeira market and how the fresh fish is prepared to the locals!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Stroll around Lisbon downtown and rejoice with some coffee expresso and a pastel de nata!
Departure Point :Praça Luís de Camões 580, 1200-208 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Praça Dom Pedro IV 63, 1249-970 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water.Iin winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- Please note, this tour may be conducted in two languages
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Establishment with ‘Clean & Safe’ certificate. To enter closed spaces such as restaurants or shops, mask use is mandatory.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.