Tasting Fado Experience at the Teatro Tivoli in Lisbon
Evoking the Portuguese soul, Fado is melancholic with mourning voices expressing longing, accompanied by an acoustic and a Portuguese guitar. Beginning at 7pm, enjoy an incredible 1 hour musical show steeped in Portuguese heritage. A national symbol and included in UNESCO’s list of World’s Intangible Cultural Heritage, Fado is a sensory experience, a journey through history, art and the gastronomy of Portugal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Port and a custard pastry
- Local guide
- Teatro Tivoli BBVA tour
- Live Fado entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Teatro Tivoli BBVA, Avenida da Liberdade 182, Lisbon 1250-146 Portugal
Tasting Fado offers the best of Lisbon; a visit to the theater, a national monument considered one of the most beautiful buildings in the city, whilst being taken on a journey by Portuguese musicians, feeling the essence of Fado accompanied by the traditional flavours of port and the famous custard pastry, the "pastel de nata". The Fado experience lasts an hour and includes a tour to Teatro Tivoli BBVA, classified as a national monument and inaugurated in 1924. Fado is included in UNESCO’s list of World’s Intangible Cultural Heritage. While listening to Fado, a port and a custard pastry will be served.
Departure Point :Teatro Tivoli BBVA, Avenida da Liberdade 182, Lisbon 1250-146 Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.