Tasting Madrid: Gastronomic Private Guided Tour
Enjoy a 4-hour private food tour and a great way to learn about Madrid´s culture and customs from the local perspective. You will see, taste and participate in the daily life of the capital, will go to traditional and lesser known places of the city, will explore different neighborhoods, but most importantly you will learn about the gastronomical culture and history of Madrid and Spain and will taste culinary delights and specialties.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Learn about the importance of this site on your way to your next stop
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Learn about this piece of heritage on your way to your next stop.
Pass By: Austrias, Austrias, Madrid
Explore these historical quarters on your way to your next stop.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel in Madrid at the time of the start of the tour. No transportation by car is planned for, or necessary.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel.
- Any necessary transportation via metro or bus is included, but does not include private transportation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.