Tasty Rome Street Food Tour around Campo de' Fiori Market & Jewish Ghetto
This is a 3-hours sightseeing walking tour combined with a great food experience! Roman culture is a combination between ageless history and culinary tradition: this tour represents an opportunity both to learn something about the masterpieces of our city and to experience a delicious local food tasting. From crunch pizza to the famous rise balls (known as Supplì), from typical Roman style artichokes to the finest prosciutti and cheese, you will have the chance to enjoy some of the best known city places, together with an experienced tour leader who will give you some information on the food origins and some Italian "tricks" on how we prepare those meals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tasty Rome Food Tours with Giorgia, Via Costantino 118, 00145 Rome Italy
This tour is ideal for travelers on a budget which are seeking to sightseeing the city accompanied with an expert guide, without renouncing to a huge cut of Roman culture, the culinary.
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
This tour is thought to be taken both for lunch or for dinner. Campo De' Fiori is the meeting point: from there, you will be lead to some producers' shops in the square, where Romans would buy local high quality prosciutto, very tasty salami and delicious cheese to be served at their place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ghetto, Ghetto, Rome, Lazio
The guided tour continues to the Jewish Ghetto, where the great Synagogue is located, and Pompey Theatre, hidden in the midst of the most recent buildings. You will taste one of the best known pizza in Rome, and a rice ball, named Supplì. Also during this tasty experience you will savor the finest prosciutto, salami and cheese, like Parmigiano Reggiano.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The last stop includes one of the top-rated gelato of Rome, made with organic products only: the owner of the shop, an ice-cream expert, will provide you details and curiosities you might ask about this delicacy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza di S. Eustachio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking;
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan participants.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.