It corresponds to the highest geomagnetic field in the world, located at 4200 meters of altitude, with 80 geysers where the water boils at 86 ° C temperature and reaches a fumarole of more than 70 centimeters.
Next to the Tatio Geysers you can enjoy hot springs directly in nature, which allow you to dive into pleasant pools and recover from the cold of the environment.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket ($ 10,000 CLP per person foreigners - $ 7,000 nationals.
- Travel insurance with medical coverage.
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
It is the third largest geyser field in the world, consisting of 40 geysers, 60 hot springs and 70 fumaroles in an area of about 3 km2. Dozens of tourists arrive at dawn daily to visit the Tatio, which in Quechua language means "The old man who cries", depending on the season of the year the cold is more intense, reaching around 20 degrees below zero in winter, to relieve Many tourists once the sun rises the temperature rises several degrees making this tourist walk more harmonious and encouraging you to enter the thermal pool that is inside the enclosure. On the way back you can enjoy Bofedales, small towns, rivers, flora and fauna as well as typical cuisine of this place.
Price per person: $ 25,000 CLP per person. US
Hours: 05:00 - 05:30 am
Duration: Approximately 8 Hrs
Shared transport and bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
Oxygen, Blood Pressure Meter, Satometer and Nurse
Does not include:
Entrance ticket ($ 10,000 CLP per foreigner person - $ 7,000 nationals. All tickets must be paid in Chilean pesos and cash). )
Travel insurance with medical coverage.
What to bring: Comfortable and suitable shoes for the ground, Warm clothes, gloves, cold hat, bath clothes, bath sandals, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen and water
Not allowed for pregnant women.
Minimum age required of 6 years (prior written authorization and signed by parents)
People with cardiac and hypertensive pathologies without treatment)
Cancellation and rescheduling policy: 48 hours before
* The start time of the tour can be at 04: 00-4:30, depending on whether it is done in winter or summer season, respectively.
The order of the places to visit is subject to change the same day of the excursion.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vado del Rio Putana, Ruta B-245, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
This Vado is also called the Putana bofedal, a place of the river of great attraction for the diversity of animal species, mainly birds and plants, terrestrial and aquatic.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Machuca, Route B-245, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Machuca, a town of 7 inhabitants that lives at 4,000 meters high, between mountains, with cold temperatures of up to -20 °.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at any hostel - San Pedro de Atacama hotel
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum required age of 6 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.