The land of water and fire. The heat generated by the active volcanoes of the region warms the underground waters. In contrast with the freezing temperatures of the surface, generous amounts of water vapor are produced.
The result is a true spectacle of nature. A geothermical field with hundreds of geysers whose eruption throws bolling water and vapor to about 10 meters high.
We arrive to the region before sun rise, reason why the temperatures could reach -20ºC, besides the fact that we will be at over 4.000 meters above sea level. That is why we recommend a night of full rest the day before and very warm clothes.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
• Departure time: 05:00 am
• Geothermical field
• Volcano Putana viewpoint
• Machuca village
• Return time: 12:00pm
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.