Tatio Geysers - San Pedro de Atacama
Unmissable tour to the Tatio Geysers, a unique show in the world. Includes breakfast and visit to the town of Machuca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Geysers del Tatio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
On the tour to the Tatio Geysers we will leave at dawn from San Pedro de Atacama towards the Altiplano, climbing the hills and mountains of the Andes Mountains. After 1 hour and a half of travel, we will arrive at the Geysers, a unique natural spectacle in the world, with 80 smoking geysers at 4200 m altitude. Next to this natural setting, we will enjoy a breakfast replenishment, and then tour the geothermal field, surrounded by numerous steam columns. Also, it is possible to visit the rustic well that is within the same field.
Taking the road back to San Pedro de Atacama, we will observe the beauty of the landscape, its valleys, its native flora and fauna, where the charismatic vicuñas and vizcachas stand out. Then we will stop in the town of Machuca, Atacameño town of just about twenty adobe houses, straw and cactus wood, where its inhabitants are dedicated to tourism and offer Andean handicrafts, and typical cuisine such as llamo meat, sopaipillas and empanadas. The stop includes a visit to the beautiful Church of San Santiago -patrono of the town-, and a small bofedal where flamingos, ducks and other birds live together.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.