Tatouine - Chenenni - Ksar Ghuilaine - Matmata: 2 days visit
07:00: Departure from the hotel by the Roman road
09:00: Tataouine and visit the market and the downtown
11:00: Visit of Chenini
14:15: Depart to Ksar El Ferch or Ksar Hdadda.
16h00: Departure to Ksar Ghuilaine.
18h00: Arrival to Zmela Camp
Night at the camp
08h00: Free time at Ksar Ghuilaine to admire the oasis around the source of hot water, opportunity to bathe in the hot spring.
14h30: Departure to Matmata: Visit of the Berber villages of Tamazret and Toujane.
15h30: Arrival at Matmata and visit of troglodyte house and continuation to Sidi Driss Hotel and visit of the Star Wars decoration.
16h15: Departure to Djerba.
18h00: Arrival at the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Campement Zmela Labrissa
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal shopping and souvenirs
Day 1: Tataouine - Chenenni
Pass By: Chaussee romaine Djerba, Route Zarzis, Djerba Island Tunisia
Stop At: Chenini, Tataouine Tunisia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Souk essaghir, TN, Tataouine, Tunisia
Mini souk of Tataouine
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Campement Zmela Labrissa, C211, Tunisia
Zmela camp, for dinner and accommodation.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Zmela camp a comfortable accommodation in the desert.
Day 2: Ksar Ghuilaine - Matmata
Stop At: Ksar Ghilane, Grand Erg Oriental, Tataouine 3200 Tunisia
Oasis of Ksar Ghuilaine
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Escale de Toujane, 1 Toujane, Route de Matmata, Km Toujane, Matmata 6070 Tunisia
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Djerba
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.