Tatra's National Park Nature Excursion From Krakow
In Poland, we say to Zakopane that it is our mountain or winter capital. This small city and the entire region attract with its unique atmosphere and make everyone wish to go there back. It is characterized by its distinct culture, which is created by architecture, regional costiumes, music, cuisine and dialect. The beauty of nature, amazing views, fresh air, Krupówki street, a medieval and still inhabited wooden village - Chochołów, thermal waters, oscypek cheese made from sheep and goat milk, sour soup and ribs - these are the reasons to visit this unique place.
During that tour hike along the Valley of Five Lakes to Morskie Oko Lake with breathtaking views. The route to Morskie Oko is about a 2-hour walk through an easy tourist trail. There are 5 hours at your disposal in the National Park. On the way back, our driver will show you Chochołów - a still inhabited medieval village.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - 6 hours on site (if you wish to spend more, every next 50 PLN).
- - English speaking driver/tour atendant
- - insurance.
- - hotel pick up & drop off
- - transport by comfortable, air conditioned car or minibus
- Entry/Admission - Lake Morskie Oko
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Tatra's National Park - 6 PLN
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Morskie Oko, Palenica Bialczanska 49°11′49″N 20°04′12″E, Tatra National Park 34-500 Poland
A proposal for active people, giving the possibility of a very close encounter with the mountains and the surrounding nature. A 2-hour hiking one-way through the Valley of the Five in Tatra National Park is a great opportunity for active rest.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Zywy skansen - Historyczna zabudowa Chocholowa, Chocholow Main st, Chocholow Poland
The complex of folk wooden architecture.
Is a charming village situated about 15 km from Zakopane on the way to Krakow. It is famous for traditional, old wooden cottages built by the highlanders. The wooden houses in Chochołów are located on both sides of the main road. They create an unforgettable atmosphere as if it was a living open air museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your acommondation.The ride with our English speking driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned minibus lasts about 2h one way. The driver/tour leader is at your disposal all the time during the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.