Taxco Tour From Acapulco
Departure from Acapulco to Taxco, a small colonial city located in the mountains of the North Sierra, with a unique architectural style which is highlighted by its cobblestone streets and white stucco houses topped with red tiled roofs. Wrought iron balconies, a common adornment, are usually spilling over with beautiful flowers. Taxco is a world known tourist destination and the friendly and hospitable character of its people has no changed. Taxco has been declared a national monument to be conserved as it looked in the XVIII century.
The tour includes a visit to the barroque Santa Prisca Cathedral, and a delicious lunch in a nearby restaurant (drinks not included) professional English speaking guide in an air conditioned vehicle.
We recommend you to wear a comfortable chouses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation in a vehicle with air aconditioned
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Santa Prisca de Taxco
What's excluded :
- Drinks not included
- Anything prevously not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Prisca de Taxco, Plaza Borda, Taxco Mexico
Admire this majestic temple
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zocalo, Taxco Mexico
Come to discover the center of this town dedicated to the silver, its houses and streets wonder you
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ritz Acapulco, Av Costera Miguel Alemán 159, Fracc Magallanes, Magallanes, 39670 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most Acapulco hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.