Tay Ninh Holy See and Cu Chi Tunnels
Pick up at hotel by your driver and guide. Drive to Tay Ninh Holy See, the Cao Dai Temple, to observe a midday mass. Enjoy lunch in Tay Ninh. Stop at the famous Cu Chi tunnels. Experience a tunnel crawl like real life Vietnamese guerrillas. Return to Saigon by late afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Entry/Admission - Cao Dai Temple
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Pick-up at hotel by the tour guide and driver. Visit to Tay Ninh, the center of Cao Daism, a local sect of Buddhism founded in the early 20th century. Observe the daily solemn ceremony at the Cao Dai Temple called “Tay Ninh Holy See”.
Stop at Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments of the Vietnam War. Explore the many exhibits that tell us about the conditions of the war. Crawl a part of the tunnel to experience the real life of the Vietnamese guerrillas, who used to survive and use this system during the wartime.
Lunch in Tay Ninh or en route is included. Return to Saigon late afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.