Tayrona Park- Reef Sector
Tayrona Park has a high biological and archaeological value. Its beautiful beaches and jungle landscapes stimulate all visitors to enjoy the tranquility of nature and the ecotourism carried out in this paradisiacal place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance, guide, transport and insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Cabo San Juan Del Guia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Marta, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality, Magdalena Department
We leave Santa Marta to take the interesting coastal road, from the Cañaveral sector we start a walk through the dry tropical forest until we reach the reef sector.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cabo San Juan Del Guia, Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
We continue to the Arenillas beaches, swimming pools and Cabo de San Juan time to enjoy the beautiful crystal clear waters, after a while we start our walk to Cañaveral where the car is. Back to Santa Marta.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.