TBILISI & MTSKHETA Tour from Kutaisi
Budget Georgia provides a private tour from Kutaisi to Tbilisi. Tour covers two capitals of the country, religious and cultural sights, old towns and beautiful streets. Follow us to the heart of Georgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding service in English
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
On the way we stop in Mtskheta and visit Svetitskhoveli cathedral. Mtskheta is considered religious center of Georgia.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
From Jvari monastery there is amazing view on Mtskheta, Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
We take walk in old part of Tbilisi. We cover: Metekhi church, Europe square, Bridge of peace, Cable way ride to Narikala fortress, Legvatkhevi waterfall, Sulphur bathes of Tbilisi and Liberty square.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from their hotels in Kutaisi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.